Presented at the 9th Annual Meeting of the American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 12–15 March 2009, Miami, FL, USA.
Laparoscopic bile duct injuries: timing of surgical repair does not influence success rate. A multivariate analysis of factors influencing surgical outcomes
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
© 2009 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 516–522, September 2009
How to Cite
Stewart, L. and Way, L. W. (2009), Laparoscopic bile duct injuries: timing of surgical repair does not influence success rate. A multivariate analysis of factors influencing surgical outcomes. HPB, 11: 516–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00096.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Received 26 March 2009; accepted 23 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.