This paper is a shortened and combined version of two Cochrane reviews submitted to the Cochrane Hepato-Biliary Group.
Systematic review of randomized controlled trials of pharmacological interventions to reduce ischaemia-reperfusion injury in elective liver resection with vascular occlusion
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 4–14, February 2010
How to Cite
Abu-Amara, M., Gurusamy, K., Hori, S., Glantzounis, G., Fuller, B. and Davidson, B. R. (2010), Systematic review of randomized controlled trials of pharmacological interventions to reduce ischaemia-reperfusion injury in elective liver resection with vascular occlusion. HPB, 12: 4–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00120.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
- Received 16 May 2009; accepted 9 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!