Presented at the 9th Annual Meeting of the American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 12–15 March 2009, Miami, FL, USA.
Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the biliary tract: a real disease?
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 684–691, December 2009
How to Cite
Barton, J. G., Barrett, D. A., Maricevich, M. A., Schnelldorfer, T., Wood, C. M., Smyrk, T. C., Baron, T. H., Sarr, M. G., Donohue, J. H., Farnell, M. B., Kendrick, M. L., Nagorney, D. M., Reid Lombardo, K. M. and Que, F. G. (2009), Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm of the biliary tract: a real disease?. HPB, 11: 684–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00122.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2009
- Received 25 March 2009; accepted 17 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.