This work was supported by the Linda J. Verville Fellowship (James E. Carroll), by the Pancreatic Cancer Alliance (Jessica P. Simons), by the American Surgical Association Foundation, and by a Howard Hughes Early Career Award (all to Jennifer F. Tseng).
In-hospital mortality after resection of biliary tract cancer in the United States
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2009 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 62–67, February 2010
How to Cite
Carroll Jr, J. E., Hurwitz, Z. M., Simons, J. P., McPhee, J. T., Ng, S. C., Shah, S. A., Al-Refaie, W. B. and Tseng, J. F. (2010), In-hospital mortality after resection of biliary tract cancer in the United States. HPB, 12: 62–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00129.x
Presented at the 9th Annual Meeting of the American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 12–15 March 2009, Miami, FL, USA.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2009
- Received 16 June 2009; accepted 24 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!