Presented at the 9th Annual Meeting of the American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 12–15 March 2009, Miami, FL, USA.
Biliary complications including single-donor mortality: experience of 207 adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantations with right liver grafts
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 109–114, March 2010
How to Cite
El-Meteini, M., Hamza, A., Abdalaal, A., Fathy, M., Bahaa, M., Mukhtar, A., Abouelfetouh, F., Mostafa, I., Shaker, M., Abdelwahab, S., El-Dorry, A., El-Monayeri, M., Hobballah, A. and Sabry, H. (2010), Biliary complications including single-donor mortality: experience of 207 adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantations with right liver grafts. HPB, 12: 109–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00142.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Received 17 September 2009; accepted 5 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.