Presented at the 8th Congress of the European Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 18–20 June 2009, Athens, Greece.
Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on the effectiveness of somatostatin analogues for pancreatic surgery: a Cochrane review
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
© 2010 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 155–165, April 2010
How to Cite
Koti, R. S., Gurusamy, K. S., Fusai, G. and Davidson, B. R. (2010), Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on the effectiveness of somatostatin analogues for pancreatic surgery: a Cochrane review. HPB, 12: 155–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2010.00157.x
This is a shortened version of a Cochrane review (Gurusamy KS, Koti RS, Fusai G, Davidson BR. Somatostatin analogues for pancreatic surgery. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews; Issue 2: 2010. http://www.thecochranelibrary.com).
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
- Received 15 October 2009; accepted 9 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.