This paper was presented at the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association Meeting, 18–22 April 2010, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
National trends in discharge disposition after hepatic resection for malignancy
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 96–102, February 2011
How to Cite
Shah, B. C., Ullrich, F., Smith, L., Leiphrakpam, P., Ly, Q., Sasson, A. and Are, C. (2011), National trends in discharge disposition after hepatic resection for malignancy. HPB, 13: 96–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2010.00251.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 15 June 2010; accepted 28 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.