This paper was presented at the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association Meeting, 18–22 April 2010, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Post-operative morbidity results in decreased long-term survival after resection for hilar cholangiocarcinoma
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 139–147, February 2011
How to Cite
Chauhan, A., House, M. G., Pitt, H. A., Nakeeb, A., Howard, T. J., Zyromski, N. J., Schmidt, C. M., Ball, C. G. and Lillemoe, K. D. (2011), Post-operative morbidity results in decreased long-term survival after resection for hilar cholangiocarcinoma. HPB, 13: 139–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2010.00262.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received 13 May 2010; accepted 9 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.