Experimental and clinical evidence for modification of hepatic ischaemia–reperfusion injury by N-acetylcysteine during major liver surgery
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 71–78, February 2011
How to Cite
Jegatheeswaran, S. and Siriwardena, A. K. (2011), Experimental and clinical evidence for modification of hepatic ischaemia–reperfusion injury by N-acetylcysteine during major liver surgery. HPB, 13: 71–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2010.00263.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Received 5 August 2010; accepted 6 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!