This paper was presented at the Ninth World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 18–22 April 2010, Buenos Aires.
Preoperative computed tomography measurements of pancreatic steatosis and visceral fat: prognostic markers for dissemination and lethality of pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 404–410, June 2011
How to Cite
Mathur, A., Hernandez, J., Shaheen, F., Shroff, M., Dahal, S., Morton, C., Farrior, T., Kedar, R. and Rosemurgy, A. (2011), Preoperative computed tomography measurements of pancreatic steatosis and visceral fat: prognostic markers for dissemination and lethality of pancreatic adenocarcinoma. HPB, 13: 404–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2011
- Received 3 August 2010; accepted 2 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.