This paper was presented at the Ninth World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 18–22 April 2010, Buenos Aires.
Preoperative computed tomography measurements of pancreatic steatosis and visceral fat: prognostic markers for dissemination and lethality of pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 404–410, June 2011
How to Cite
Mathur, A., Hernandez, J., Shaheen, F., Shroff, M., Dahal, S., Morton, C., Farrior, T., Kedar, R. and Rosemurgy, A. (2011), Preoperative computed tomography measurements of pancreatic steatosis and visceral fat: prognostic markers for dissemination and lethality of pancreatic adenocarcinoma. HPB, 13: 404–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00304.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2011
- Received 3 August 2010; accepted 2 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!