No external funding supported the work summarized in this manuscript.
A standard definition of major hepatectomy: resection of four or more liver segments
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 494–502, July 2011
How to Cite
Reddy, S. K., Barbas, A. S., Turley, R. S., Steel, J. L., Tsung, A., Marsh, J. W., Geller, D. A. and Clary, B. M. (2011), A standard definition of major hepatectomy: resection of four or more liver segments. HPB, 13: 494–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00330.x
This paper was presented at the American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association 11th Annual Meeting, Miami, FL, USA.
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Received 16 February 2011; accepted 18 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!