This paper was presented at the American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association 11th Annual Meeting, Miami, FL, USA.
Transition from a low- to a high-volume centre for bile duct repair: changes in technique and improved outcome
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 767–773, November 2011
How to Cite
Mercado, M. Á., Franssen, B., Dominguez, I., Arriola-Cabrera, J. C., Ramírez-Del Val, F., Elnecavé-Olaiz, A., Arámburo-García, R. and García, A. (2011), Transition from a low- to a high-volume centre for bile duct repair: changes in technique and improved outcome. HPB, 13: 767–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00356.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Received 18 February 2011; accepted 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.