Present affiliation: Division of General Surgery, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida.
Symptomatic change and gastrointestinal quality of life after pancreatectomy
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 9–13, January 2012
How to Cite
Rashid, L. and Velanovich, V. (2012), Symptomatic change and gastrointestinal quality of life after pancreatectomy. HPB, 14: 9–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00396.x
This paper was presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract, 6–10 May 2011, Chicago, Illinois.
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2011
- Received 5 August 2011; accepted 31 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!