Portions of this work were presented at the 9th World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association 18 to 22 April 2010 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Roux-en-Y drainage of a pancreatic fistula for disconnected pancreatic duct syndrome after acute necrotizing pancreatitis
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 26–31, January 2012
How to Cite
Pearson, E. G., Scaife, C. L., Mulvihill, S. J. and Glasgow, R. E. (2012), Roux-en-Y drainage of a pancreatic fistula for disconnected pancreatic duct syndrome after acute necrotizing pancreatitis. HPB, 14: 26–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00397.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 1 June 2011; accepted 18 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.