Differences between bipolar compression and ultrasonic devices for parenchymal transection during laparoscopic liver resection
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 126–131, February 2012
How to Cite
Mbah, N. A., Brown, R. E., Bower, M. R., Scoggins, C. R., McMasters, K. M. and Martin, R. C. G. (2012), Differences between bipolar compression and ultrasonic devices for parenchymal transection during laparoscopic liver resection. HPB, 14: 126–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00414.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received 5 August 2011; accepted 12 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.