This study was presented at the Third Biennial Congress of the Asian Pacific Hepatopancreatobiliary Association, 27–30 September 2011, Melbourne, Victoria.
Systematic review of actual 10-year survival following resection for hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 285–290, May 2012
How to Cite
Gluer, A. M., Cocco, N., Laurence, J. M., Johnston, E. S., Hollands, M. J., Pleass, H. C. C., Richardson, A. J. and Lam, V. W. T. (2012), Systematic review of actual 10-year survival following resection for hepatocellular carcinoma. HPB, 14: 285–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2012.00446.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 5 December 2011; accepted 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!