Presented as a free paper at 9th Congress of the European-African HPBA (E-AHPBA), 12th to 16th April 2011, Cape Town. HPB13 (suppl 2), Abstract O39 p24.
Detailed liver-specific imaging prior to pre-operative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases reduces intra-hepatic recurrence and the need for a repeat hepatectomy
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 298–309, May 2012
How to Cite
Knowles, B., Welsh, F. K. S., Chandrakumaran, K., John, T. G. and Rees, M. (2012), Detailed liver-specific imaging prior to pre-operative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases reduces intra-hepatic recurrence and the need for a repeat hepatectomy. HPB, 14: 298–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2012.00447.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 15 November 2011; accepted 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!