Presented as a free paper at 9th Congress of the European-African HPBA (E-AHPBA), 12th to 16th April 2011, Cape Town. HPB13 (suppl 2), Abstract O39 p24.
Detailed liver-specific imaging prior to pre-operative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases reduces intra-hepatic recurrence and the need for a repeat hepatectomy
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 298–309, May 2012
How to Cite
Knowles, B., Welsh, F. K. S., Chandrakumaran, K., John, T. G. and Rees, M. (2012), Detailed liver-specific imaging prior to pre-operative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases reduces intra-hepatic recurrence and the need for a repeat hepatectomy. HPB, 14: 298–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2012.00447.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 15 November 2011; accepted 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.