Determination of factors predictive of outcome for patients undergoing a pancreaticoduodenectomy of pancreatic head ductal adenocarcinomas
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 310–316, May 2012
How to Cite
Eeson, G., Chang, N., McGahan, C. E., Khurshed, F., Buczkowski, A. K., Scudamore, C. H., Warnock, G. L. and Chung, S. W. (2012), Determination of factors predictive of outcome for patients undergoing a pancreaticoduodenectomy of pancreatic head ductal adenocarcinomas. HPB, 14: 310–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2012.00448.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Received 22 September 2011; accepted 24 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.