ACS-NSQIP Disclaimer for Participant Use File Research: The American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program and the hospitals participating in the ACS NSQIP are the source of the data used herein; they have not verified and are not responsible for the statistical validity of the data analysis or the conclusions derived by the authors.
Risk of venous thromboembolism outweighs post-hepatectomy bleeding complications: analysis of 5651 National Surgical Quality Improvement Program patients
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 506–513, August 2012
How to Cite
Tzeng, C.-W. D., Katz, M. H.G., Fleming, J. B., Pisters, P. W.T., Lee, J. E., Abdalla, E. K., Curley, S. A., Vauthey, J.-N. and Aloia, T. A. (2012), Risk of venous thromboembolism outweighs post-hepatectomy bleeding complications: analysis of 5651 National Surgical Quality Improvement Program patients. HPB, 14: 506–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2012.00479.x
This manuscript was presented at the annual AHPBA meeting, Miami, 7–11 March 2012 and at the 10th World IHPBA Congress, Paris, 1–5 July 2012.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Received 16 March 2012; accepted 6 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!