These authors contributed equally to this work.
GNAS codon 201 mutations are uncommon in intraductal papillary neoplasms of the bile duct
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 677–683, October 2012
How to Cite
Matthaei, H., Wu, J., Dal Molin, M., Debeljak, M., Lingohr, P., Katabi, N., Klimstra, D. S., Adsay, N. V., Eshleman, J. R., Schulick, R. D., Kinzler, K. W., Vogelstein, B., Hruban, R. H. and Maitra, A. (2012), GNAS codon 201 mutations are uncommon in intraductal papillary neoplasms of the bile duct. HPB, 14: 677–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2012.00504.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Received 20 March 2012; accepted 14 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.