Proceedings of the Consensus Conference on Multidisciplinary Treatment of Colorectal Cancer Liver Metastases sponsored by the Americas Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association and co-sponsored by the Society of Surgical Oncology, the Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract and the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center held in San Francisco, CA, USA; January 18, 2012.
Selection for hepatic resection of colorectal liver metastases: expert consensus statement
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
© 2012 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 91–103, February 2013
How to Cite
Adams, R. B., Aloia, T. A., Loyer, E., Pawlik, T. M., Taouli, B. and Vauthey, J.-N. (2013), Selection for hepatic resection of colorectal liver metastases: expert consensus statement. HPB, 15: 91–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2012.00557.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.