From jellied seas to open waterways: redefining the northern limit of the knowable world
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 315–339, June 2007
How to Cite
Small, M. (2007), From jellied seas to open waterways: redefining the northern limit of the knowable world. Renaissance Studies, 21: 315–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2007.00419.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!