Scattered knives and dismembered song: cutlery, music and the rituals of dining
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 156–184, February 2010
How to Cite
Dennis, F. (2010), Scattered knives and dismembered song: cutlery, music and the rituals of dining. Renaissance Studies, 24: 156–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2009.00634.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!