I am grateful for the following for their thoughtful comments: Linda Woodbridge, Patrick Cheney, Garrett Sullivan, and Laura Knoppers. Special thanks to Prof. Woodbridge for her rich insights and lucid criticism and invaluable support from its inception to the final version.
Fatherly violence, motherly absence, servants' resistance in Shakespeare and his time
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2010 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 666–683, November 2011
How to Cite
SHIN, H. (2011), Fatherly violence, motherly absence, servants' resistance in Shakespeare and his time. Renaissance Studies, 25: 666–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2010.00699.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!