The massacre of St Bartholomew on the English stage: Chapman, Marlowe, and the Duke of Guise
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2011 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 325–344, June 2012
How to Cite
MCINTOSH, S. (2012), The massacre of St Bartholomew on the English stage: Chapman, Marlowe, and the Duke of Guise. Renaissance Studies, 26: 325–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2010.00704.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!