Most of the work on this study was completed with the help of an AHRC Doctoral Award. I am grateful to a number of scholars who have generously read and commented upon various versions of this study, including Bonnie Blackburn, Lisa Colton, Jeffrey Dean, Flora Dennis, Melanie Marshall, Philip Weller, Peter Wright and the anonymous reviewers. My thanks also to Philip Weller and Gregorio Bevilacqua for checking my translations from Italian and Latin. Translations not otherwise credited are my own.
Constructing Isabella d'Este's musical decorum in the visual sphere
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2011 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 684–706, November 2011
How to Cite
SHEPHARD, T. (2011), Constructing Isabella d'Este's musical decorum in the visual sphere. Renaissance Studies, 25: 684–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2011.00741.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!