I would like to thank the peer-reviewers as well as Jennifer Bird, David Cast, Geoffrey Compton, Kristen Hylenski, and Robyn Roslak for reading drafts of this article and for offering advice.
All is not fun and games: conversation, play, and surveillance at the Montefeltro court in Urbino
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2011 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 417–440, June 2012
How to Cite
WEBB, J. D. (2012), All is not fun and games: conversation, play, and surveillance at the Montefeltro court in Urbino. Renaissance Studies, 26: 417–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2011.00745.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!