Eclipsed: An overshadowed goddess and the discarded image of Botticelli's Primavera
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2011 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 4–33, February 2013
How to Cite
DEE, J. (2013), Eclipsed: An overshadowed goddess and the discarded image of Botticelli's Primavera. Renaissance Studies, 27: 4–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2011.00769.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!