My thanks to Dermot Cavanagh and R. W. Maslen for reading and remarking on earlier versions of this essay, and to the valuably trenchant commentary of the anonymous readers for the press.
William Baldwin and A Mirror for Magistrates
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2011 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 183–198, April 2013
How to Cite
PINCOMBE, M. (2013), William Baldwin and A Mirror for Magistrates. Renaissance Studies, 27: 183–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2011.00795.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!