Stronger than we thought: revisionist studies in women's history
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2012 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 460–465, June 2012
How to Cite
RACKIN, P. (2012), Stronger than we thought: revisionist studies in women's history. Renaissance Studies, 26: 460–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2012.00806.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!