This article is dedicated to the memory of Brian Tate. I am grateful to Veronika Coroleu, Lluís Cabré and the two anonymous readers for their comments on a first draft of this essay An earlier version was delivered at the Annual Confernce of the Association of Hispanists of Great Britain and Ireland (Nottingham, April 2011). This article is part of Project FFI2011-27844-C03-03 awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (2012–2014).
Translating Cicero in Renaissance Catalunya
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2012 The Society for Renaissance Studies, Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 341–355, June 2013
How to Cite
COROLEU, A. (2013), Translating Cicero in Renaissance Catalunya. Renaissance Studies, 27: 341–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2012.00812.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!