I am grateful to Dr Martina Fleischer for facilitating my research and discussing the Vienna panel with me. Research for this article was assisted by grants from the University of Sydney.
Plague in the city: identifying the subject of Giovanni di Paolo's Vienna Miracle of Saint Nicholas of Tolentino
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. Renaissance Studies © 2012 The Society for Renaissance Studies, John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 654–680, November 2013
How to Cite
Marshall, L. (2013), Plague in the city: identifying the subject of Giovanni di Paolo's Vienna Miracle of Saint Nicholas of Tolentino. Renaissance Studies, 27: 654–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-4658.2012.00846.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- University of Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!