What's Globalization Got to Do with It? Economic Interdependence and the Future of European Welfare States1
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Government and Opposition
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 1–22, Winter 2006
How to Cite
Hay, C. (2006), What's Globalization Got to Do with It? Economic Interdependence and the Future of European Welfare States. Government and Opposition, 41: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-7053.2006.00168.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!