Party Mergers and Splits in New Democracies: The Case of South Korea (1987–2007)
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
© The Author 2010. Government and Opposition © 2010 Government and Opposition Ltd
Government and Opposition
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 531–552, October 2010
How to Cite
Park, K. (2010), Party Mergers and Splits in New Democracies: The Case of South Korea (1987–2007). Government and Opposition, 45: 531–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-7053.2010.01324.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!