‘England Does Not Love Coalitions’: The Most Misused Political Quotation in the Book1
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© The Author 2011. Government and Opposition © 2011 Government and Opposition Ltd
Government and Opposition
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 3–20, January 2012
How to Cite
McLean, I. (2012), ‘England Does Not Love Coalitions’: The Most Misused Political Quotation in the Book. Government and Opposition, 47: 3–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-7053.2011.01352.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!