Democracy, Compromise and the Representation Paradox: Coalition Government and Political Integrity
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
© The Author 2012. Government and Opposition © 2012 Government and Opposition Ltd
Government and Opposition
Special Issue: Politics as Compromise
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 441–465, July 2012
How to Cite
Bellamy, R. (2012), Democracy, Compromise and the Representation Paradox: Coalition Government and Political Integrity. Government and Opposition, 47: 441–465. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-7053.2012.01370.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!