This article was written with the assistance of a faculty research grant from the University of St Thomas’s Faculty Development Center. The author would like to thank Nils Ringe, David Art and Leigh Payne for their extensive feedback on earlier drafts of this paper. Thanks are also due to the two anonymous reviewers for their help in revising the current paper for publication.
Seizing the Opportunity: Euroscepticism and Extremist Party Success in the Post-Maastricht Era
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© The Author 2012. Government and Opposition © 2012 Government and Opposition Ltd
Government and Opposition
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 544–573, October 2012
How to Cite
Buhr, R. L. (2012), Seizing the Opportunity: Euroscepticism and Extremist Party Success in the Post-Maastricht Era. Government and Opposition, 47: 544–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-7053.2012.01374.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!