Radical Right Parties in Office: Incumbency Records and the Electoral Cost of Governing
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© The Authors 2012. Government and Opposition © 2012 Government and Opposition Ltd
Government and Opposition
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 574–596, October 2012
How to Cite
Akkerman, T. and de Lange, S. L. (2012), Radical Right Parties in Office: Incumbency Records and the Electoral Cost of Governing. Government and Opposition, 47: 574–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-7053.2012.01375.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!