Playing chicken on the Nile? The implications of microdam development in the Ethiopian highlands and Egypt's New Valley Project
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1998 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 155–163, August 1998
How to Cite
Waterbury, J. and Whittington, D. (1998), Playing chicken on the Nile? The implications of microdam development in the Ethiopian highlands and Egypt's New Valley Project. Natural Resources Forum, 22: 155–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.1998.tb00725.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!