At the time of writing this article, the author was Director of Water Resources, Economic and Social Analysis Unit, Ministry of Environment, Natural Resources and Fisheries (SEMARNAP), Federal Government of Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico. She is now Advisor to the Deputy Minister of Planning of the same Ministry.
New strategy in urban water management in Mexico: the case of Mexico's Federal District
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
1998 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 185–192, August 1998
How to Cite
Hazin, L. S. (1998), New strategy in urban water management in Mexico: the case of Mexico's Federal District. Natural Resources Forum, 22: 185–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.1998.tb00727.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!