Kimberly Medley is a Professor of Geography at Miami University, Oxford, OH, USA. E-mail: email@example.com
Global localism: Recentering the research agenda for biodiversity conservation
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 151–161, May 2007
How to Cite
Medley, K. E. and Kalibo, H. W. (2007), Global localism: Recentering the research agenda for biodiversity conservation. Natural Resources Forum, 31: 151–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2007.00137.x
Humphrey W. Kalibo completed an MA in Geography at Miami University and is pursuing a career in environmental management.
Disclaimer: The ideas expressed in the manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the sponsors or affiliate institutions.
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!