Gerald Berger and Markus Hametner are Senior Researchers at RIMAS — the Research Institute for Managing Sustainability at the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria.
The vertical integration of Lisbon and sustainable development strategies across the EU: How different governance architectures shape the European coherence of policy documents
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Sustainable consumption and production
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 71–84, February 2010
How to Cite
Steurer, R., Berger, G. and Hametner, M. (2010), The vertical integration of Lisbon and sustainable development strategies across the EU: How different governance architectures shape the European coherence of policy documents. Natural Resources Forum, 34: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2010.01272.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!