Patrick Schroeder is a short-term expert for the SWITCH-Asia Network Facility.
Sustainable consumption and production: Trends, challenges and options for the Asia-Pacific region
Article first published online: 4 APR 2010
© 2010 United Nations. No claim to original US government works
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Sustainable consumption and production
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 4–15, February 2010
How to Cite
Zhao, W. and Schroeder, P. (2010), Sustainable consumption and production: Trends, challenges and options for the Asia-Pacific region. Natural Resources Forum, 34: 4–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2010.01275.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!