Frieder Rubik is at the Institute for Ecological Economy Research (IÖW), Heidelberg, Germany. Harri Kalimo, Katja Biedenkopf and Ólöf Söebech are at the Institute for European Studies (IES), Brussels, Belgium.
Policies to promote sustainable consumption: Innovative approaches in Europe
Article first published online: 4 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Sustainable consumption and production
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 39–50, February 2010
How to Cite
Scholl, G., Rubik, F., Kalimo, H., Biedenkopf, K. and Söebech, Ó. (2010), Policies to promote sustainable consumption: Innovative approaches in Europe. Natural Resources Forum, 34: 39–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2010.01294.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!