Sustainable transport indicators for Cape Town, South Africa: Advocacy, negotiation and partnership in transport planning practice
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author. Natural Resources Forum © 2010 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Transport
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 289–302, November 2010
How to Cite
Kane, L. (2010), Sustainable transport indicators for Cape Town, South Africa: Advocacy, negotiation and partnership in transport planning practice. Natural Resources Forum, 34: 289–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2010.01313.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!