In the Viewpoints section, academics, practitioners and experts share their perspectives on policy questions relevant to sustainable development. In this issue, experts address the question:
“Is the concept of a green economy a useful way of framing policy discussions and policymaking to promote sustainable development?”
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2011 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 63–72, February 2011
How to Cite
Fulai, S., Flomenhoft, G., Downs, T. J., Grande-Ortiz, M., Graef, D., Scholtens, B., Mol, A. P.J., Sonnenfeld, D. A., Spaargaren, G., Goel, R. K., Hsieh, E. W.T., Scrieciu, S., Steurer, R., Polzin, C., Kostka, G., Ancev, T., Pirgmaier, E., Boons, F., Robèrt, K.-H., Bryant, C., Zhou, K., Acharya, S. R., Huberman, D., Sonwa, D. J., Mycoo, M., Guan, D., Hubacek, K., Sumaila, U. R., Lopez-Ruiz, H. G., Jolley, G. J., Dougherty, M. L., Pilon, A. F., Prakash, R., Tambunan, T. and Hermann, S. (2011), “Is the concept of a green economy a useful way of framing policy discussions and policymaking to promote sustainable development?”. Natural Resources Forum, 35: 63–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2011.01347.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!