Building a regulatory framework for biofuels governance in China: Legislation as the starting point
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Sun Yat-Sen University Law School. Natural Resources Forum © 2011 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Green Economy and Sustainable Development
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 201–212, August 2011
How to Cite
Wang, H. (2011), Building a regulatory framework for biofuels governance in China: Legislation as the starting point. Natural Resources Forum, 35: 201–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2011.01390.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!