Trade-offs between environmental protection and economic development in China's fisheries policy: A political analysis on the adoption and implementation of the Fisheries Law 2000
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2012 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Special Issue: Institutions for sustainable development
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 38–49, February 2012
How to Cite
Ferraro, G. and Brans, M. (2012), Trade-offs between environmental protection and economic development in China's fisheries policy: A political analysis on the adoption and implementation of the Fisheries Law 2000. Natural Resources Forum, 36: 38–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2012.01443.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!