A case study of REDD+ challenges in the post-2012 climate regime: The scenarios approach
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Natural Resources Forum © 2012 United Nations
Natural Resources Forum
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 192–201, August 2012
How to Cite
Lu, H. and Liu, G. (2012), A case study of REDD+ challenges in the post-2012 climate regime: The scenarios approach. Natural Resources Forum, 36: 192–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-8947.2012.01452.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB955800, 2012CB955804, NSFC41171438, EBLU2010–01NSY-Suneetha, SBGJ090110, 2010YBZR043
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!